Sony VPL-PHZ10 5,000 Lumen WUXGA Laser Projector
Winner of numerous AV awards!
Sony VPL-PHZ10 overview
Enjoy bright images in many everyday settings with the Sony VPL-PHZ10 5000-Lumen WUXGA Laser Projector. Its 5000 lumens of brightness and 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will work together to overcome light in relatively bright rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. It sports a 1920 x 1200 WUXGA native resolution for viewing HD video and detailed pictures or data. The projector's 1.27 to 1.89:1 throw ratio and 1.45x manual zoom provide a range of throw distances for focused images.
The VPL-PHZ10 features HDBaseT, VGA, and two HDMI inputs for connecting to nearly any source, while its analog audio input and output will allow you to pass sound through the projector to your sound system of choice. The projector is controllable via the included remote control, Ethernet, or RS-232.
- BrightEra 3LCD Projection Engine and Z-Phosphor Laser Light Source
- The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to provide a 5000-lumen image with natural color reproduction.
- Constant Brightness
- The Constant Brightness feature is designed to maintain the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours recommended life span in light output mode "Middle."
- Reality Creation with Contrast Enhancer
- Reality Creation uses a pattern-matching database designed to optimize every pixel, while Contrast Enhancer is designed to actively analyze and refine dark and light image areas for augmented highlights and blacks.
- WUXGA High-Resolution Images
- See detail in presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 native resolution.
- Up to 20,000 Hours of Operation
- The laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours of operation without lamp replacement.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning
- The built-in automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Energy Saving Features
- Reduce running costs with the integrated energy-saving features: Picture Mute and Auto Dimming.
- Save Time
- Quick Power On/Off cuts warm-up time after powering the projector on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- 360° Installation Capability
- Position the projector at nearly any angle–even on its side or upside down.
- Supports HDBaseT
- A single-cable installation and connection solution with digital transmission of HD video, audio, and networking/control over Ethernet.
- Designed to Blend In
- The case features a flat top surface designed to blend in when the projector is ceiling-mounted.
- Picture Mode
- Picture Mode is designed to help ensure high picture quality in nearly any presentation condition. Select Standard, Dynamic, or Brightness Priority mode for optimized image quality.
- Installation Menu Helps Simplify Setup
- Adjust projector settings conveniently with remote commander.